Nymphes, a six-voice analog synthesizer from Dreadbox, has been formally unveiled.
According to Dreadbox, this is what the future holds for us:
Polyphonic Synthesizer ‘NYMPHES’ produced during the obscure epidemic days, and we hope that it would deliver a pinch of a smile on your face. “.
We worked hard to cram a big idea into a tiny, manageable package without sacrificing the finished instrument’s sound quality.
The end product is both beautiful and otherworldly.
- Voice of an analog synthesizer.
- Polyphony of 6 Voices.
- Digital Reverb with a Rich Tone (developed by Dreadbox)
- 12 envelopes and 7 LFOs (2 envelopes per voice, 1 LFO per voice, and 1 general LFO) There are six distinct game modes.
- Memory for 98 presets (49 factory and 49 users)
- MIDI through USB or DIN5 (complete with CC In and Out documentation) > USB, portable.
- Powered to allow for optimum portability.
- Metal Enclosure, Long-Lasting
Voices have the following characteristics:
- 1x VCO with Wave Forming 1x Noise Generator with Sub Oscillator
- 1x LFO per voice with key track, fade in/out, 5 waveforms, and a broad frequency range (into the FM range)
- 2x Envelope Makers.
- Low Pass Resonant Filter 24dB/octave with Accurate Tracking
- 6dB/octave Non-Resonant High Pass Filter.
Specifications & Connections:
- USB powered (1.5 Watts)
- 50 Playing hours with a 20,000mA power bank MIDI IN via USB or DIN5
- 1/4″ MONO TS Jack Out
- 1/8″ Headphones Out
According to Dreadbox, the Nymphes is inspired by the chthonic demi-goddesses, who not only personify nature but are also frequently connected with the wild, and is devoted to all mistreated and persecuted women.
The Dreadbox Nymphes will be released in November 2021 for 499 €. (incl. 24 percent VAT).